Aggression Formula: Homeopathic remedy
Feelgood Pets Aggression Formula contains a 100% homeopathic ingredients well known to calm anxious, aggressive, highly strung or jealous animals and to reduce aggression levels and related problem behaviour in agitated and nervous pets.
Reduces biting, scratching and aggression in animals
Calms highly strung and stressed pets or those with a history of abuse
Relaxes and calms your pet when a new baby or animal is introduced to the family
Soothes anxiety, restlessness and agitation
Excellent general tonic for the nervous system
Aggression Formula contains the following 100% homeopathic active ingredients in equal parts and in therapeutic dosage:
- Scutellaria (D3) is a proven homeopathic remedy for treating anxiety and other nervous disorders. This remedy is especially used for situational anxiety linked to a stressful event (e.g. a trip to the vet or a competitive event) or for more chronic nervous conditions. This homeopathic remedy is also commonly used to reduce excitability and stress.
- Chamomilla (D3) is a proven homeopathic remedy used by naturopaths for centuries. It is particularly beneficial in addressing animals that tend to be unruly or animals that need to be calmed down.
- Belladonna (30C) is a proven homeopathic remedy and has definite benefits for highly strung and oversensitive animals, who are prone to sudden fits of aggression and have a tendency to bite.
- Arsen Alb (30C) is a proven homeopathic remedy which is used for a range of conditions. It is very helpful for the affectionate and sensitive pet who nevertheless tends to become easily agitated and restless, often needing lots of reassurance and sometimes having a tendency towards jealousy.
- Hepar sulph (30C) is often recommended for oversensitive, restless personality types who hide their angst by displaying irritability and as well as those who take unreasonable likes or dislikes to others.
Sucrose: inactive ingredient
Aggression Formula contains no gluten, artificial flavours, colours or preservatives. Safe for use during pregnancy and nursing.
Products are animal-cruelty free. Individual ingredients are well-researched and are natural, safe and effective.
Directions for use
Aggression Formula comes in convenient dissolvable granule form. The tiny granules are easy to administer to pets of all sizes and personalities and are simply sprinkled on the back of the tongue and left to dissolve. Alternatively, you can mix the dose in some wet food. No fuss and bother!
Dosage: Sprinkle granules directly into the mouth and hold closed briefly.
Initial dose: every 30 minutes for up to 6 doses. Thereafter 3 times daily.
Cats and small dogs: 1 pinch.
Small to medium dogs: 2 pinches.
Medium to large dogs: 1/4 capful.
Disclaimer: This medicine has not been evaluated by the Medicines Control Council. This medicine is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any illness. Please consult your veterinarian if symptoms persist.