Collapsible Pet Playpen Maroon
Playpens create as safe and secure indoor or outdoor environment for your pet.
Playpens are perfect for keeping small and young animals out of trouble, yet still in the living area and spending time with the family.
They can also be used to temporarily restrict your pet's movement when they're recovering from surgery or ligament injury.
After most surgeries, pets will need to be confined to ensure accelerated healing and complete recovery. It can be hard emotionally and strategically, to confine your pet, but it is the only way they can get better.
Playpens are also better than crates as they have plenty of space to move around and play.
Cosmic Pets playpens are made from durable but lightweight materials, with two zippered doors and mesh ventilation panels.
The playpens consists of connecting panels that can be be set up for use and then folded for storage when not in use.
The mesh roof cover and floor mat can both be removed making the product extremely versatile and easy to clean.
These soft-sided playpens are fully collapsible for easy travel and storage.
- Protective removable washable base
- Removable top mesh cover
- 2 zippered entrances
- Toy & treat storage
- Metal ground stakes
- Includes carry case
- No assembly or tools required
- Indoor and outdoor
- Portable & easy storage
- 30 seconds to set up
This range is ideal for:
- Keeping small and young animals out of trouble, yet still in the living area and spending time with the family;
- Temporarily restricting the pet's movement for animals recovering from surgery or ligament injury;
- Suitable for containing puppy and kitten litters, keeping them safe and contained during those vulnerable first weeks.
- Might not be suitable for large breeds or heavy chewers.
The pen consists of the following 2 sizes.
Both comprise 8 panels.
- Medium - 45 cm x 58 cm high (114 cm diameter)
- Extra Large - 58 cm x 98 cm high (140 cm diameter)
Thank you Raveen for bringing me the missing pegs. I really appreciate the service.
I bought this pen in preparation for my puppy at the end of January and have only used it today 19 March as I just collected her. I've realised that my pen is missing the metal stakes for the ground. Not sure why as it specifically says on the description. Now the pen is not so sturdy.