2 Ring Standard Puller
PULLER is the dog fitness tool which provide a full physical and emotional workout for your dogs and is the ideal enrichment toy.
PULLER is an innovative dog fitness tool, designed by professional dog experts – each pack consists of 2 rings (except for MAXI which is one ring only).
Exercises with PULLER (Running, Jumping, Pulling) provide a daily fitness workout and guarantee a special experience for dog and owners, while building a strong emotional bond with your pets.
20 minute training with PULLER = 5 km running.
PULLER is represented by five different sizes.
Therefore, each owner can choose the most suitable PULLER size for any dog type.
PULLER is recommended for training with dogs of any breed, as well as with puppies over 3 months old.
Jumping exercises are only recommended for dogs over 1-years-old.
NOTE: PULLER is not a chew toy and should be picked up and packed away when not being used.
Puller Two Ring Concept
PULLER is used as a set of two rings. The second ring is not a spare.
Training or playing with the set of two rings, ensures maximum results.
Only with TWO rings is it possible for you to provide a complete workout while playing or training with your dog
Through the mutual training and exchange of the rings between owner and dog, a strong emotional bond is fostered
With two rings you are able to train your dog impulse control as well as how to fetch and retrieve
Lightweight: Even small dogs and puppies can easily carry the PULLER in their mouths. The material is also soft and durable.
Harmless: Non-toxic and absolutely safe for dog’s jaw and teeth.
- Floats: Perfect for use in or around water
- Odourless: PULLER is made of non-toxic and odourless material. Keep your dog focused on the training, and not distracted by any smell.
PULLER – Why 2 Rings?
PULLER is recommended for use as a set of two rings.
The second ring is not a spare!
Working with two rings, the dog and owner maintain interactive and in constant contact during all training sessions.
1. Only by using 2 rings can you can provide the a high impact workout for your dog, in a short period of time. Training or playing with two rings increases the interactivity of the session, and teaches your dog to fetch and drop the first ring in exchange for the second ring.
2. With 2 rings PULLER, it is easy to teach a dog not only to fetch and return the an object, but also to release an object (which can difficult to train using other methods).
3. You can teach your dog to switch from one ring to another, and to improve impulse control.
How to Use